Welcome to Warndon Villages Tuition.
Warndon Villages Tuition is run by myself, Joanne Blaikie, a DFE fully qualified teacher with over twenty year’s experience teaching in primary schools across Birmingham, Solihull and Coventry, and two year’s experience privately tutoring primary age children in English and Maths, Verbal reasoning for the 11+ tests as well as tutoring for GCSE English Language and Literature. I have been tutoring in Worcester since September 2018. I am DBS checked and paediatric first aid trained.
I am locally based, living in Berkeley Alford in Warndon Villages.
If you choose to opt for private tuition for your child, I offer the following:
• Private 1:1 lessons planned specifically to meet your child’s needs.
• A choice of week-day evening time slots to fit around your child’s schooling and extra-curricular commitments.
- Tuition tailored to meet academic requirements for end of Key stage Year 6 SATs.
- Tuition in verbal/non-verbal reasoning 11+ papers for grammar school entry.
- Support and guidance with any school set homework, if required.
• GCSE English Language and Literature tuition.
• Half termly or termly block bookings.
• Children from any school from year groups 3 upwards requiring help in English and Maths are welcome. (Please note, I am not qualified to provide Maths tuition beyond Year 9 level.)
-I also offer sessions for pupils who are home schooled. Please contact me directly to discuss your specific needs.
I now also offer online tuition sessions via Zoom to help students prepare for future examinations or, at this time, for students needing extra support with schoolwork being sent home from school.